I haven’t written for ages. So I’m just making a quick pit stop to say I’ve hit a food block. Seriously, I keep eating at all the same places and cooking all the same food. By the way, the taco stand is still cheap and delicious and Tsunami makes great take-out. Help me! Any suggestions for how to get out of my food coma?
- That sinking feeling when you arrive first (and late) to a dinner party. 13 hours ago
- Listening to Levar Burton Reads on my commute was an A+ way to start the day. Thank you, @levarburton #shortstories 21 hours ago
- Woke up in China. #pollution 2 days ago
- Still in love with tacos. 2 days ago
- Prepping kale salad for lunches this week pretending leafy greens are candy and not fibrous markers of adulthood. 3 days ago