I’ve been away to Sin City for a few days and now I’m ridiculously far behind. I have a lot of food stories to share about my visit, but for now I’m leaving you with a link to my review of Kelsey Landry’s “The Date.” I hope I’ll be able to catch you up before I head to Southern Utah. Have a wonderful Utah holiday! And for you non-Utahns, have an amazing weekend!
- That sinking feeling when you arrive first (and late) to a dinner party. 8 hours ago
- Listening to Levar Burton Reads on my commute was an A+ way to start the day. Thank you, @levarburton #shortstories 16 hours ago
- Woke up in China. #pollution 1 day ago
- Still in love with tacos. 2 days ago
- Prepping kale salad for lunches this week pretending leafy greens are candy and not fibrous markers of adulthood. 3 days ago