I’ve been away to Sin City for a few days and now I’m ridiculously far behind. I have a lot of food stories to share about my visit, but for now I’m leaving you with a link to my review of Kelsey Landry’s “The Date.” I hope I’ll be able to catch you up before I head to Southern Utah. Have a wonderful Utah holiday! And for you non-Utahns, have an amazing weekend!
- RT @andreagonram: Since the news cycle and Twitter dot com apparently already forgot about the 5,000+ people who died in Puerto Rico after… 3 weeks ago
- Not a dev, but planned meetings with literally every department to talk about how teams work together was invaluabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- My dog’s snores are the sweetest sounds in the universe! And you cannot convince me otherwise. 3 weeks ago
- Not well, but I can do it. twitter.com/imloti/status/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Let's talk the so-called need to "get women interested in science". The thing is: we *are* interested (HELLO 🙋♀️). We'… 1 month ago