I’ve been away to Sin City for a few days and now I’m ridiculously far behind. I have a lot of food stories to share about my visit, but for now I’m leaving you with a link to my review of Kelsey Landry’s “The Date.” I hope I’ll be able to catch you up before I head to Southern Utah. Have a wonderful Utah holiday! And for you non-Utahns, have an amazing weekend!
- "Eh. It has potential, like most teenagers I meet." - me just now about Spider-Man Homecoming. 4 days ago
- RT @bintiM: RT if you know why twitter.com/newsone/status… 5 days ago
- RT @abc4utah: #MISSING: @UPDSL looking for 9 y/o Zayaah Caldwell. She has purple glasses, long braids. Last seen near Fremont Elementary in… 6 days ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: So apparently @motel6 has been reporting undocumented immigrants who stay at their motels to ICE. Everybody retweet th… 6 days ago
- RT @michaelianblack: I demand ESPN gives her a raise. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago