I had the andalouse sauce-a combination of Tabasco, basil, peppers and lemon. The sauce was spicy without being overwhelming and the basil gave a nice balance to the heat of the Tabasco. The andalouse was my favorite of the sauces. My next favorite sauce was the mammouth. This sauce tasted the most like traditional fry sauce, but had a few other flavors mixed in like onion and garlic. I also sampled the aioli sauce a combination of mayonnaise and garlic and my least favorite.
- "Eh. It has potential, like most teenagers I meet." - me just now about Spider-Man Homecoming. 4 days ago
- RT @bintiM: RT if you know why twitter.com/newsone/status… 5 days ago
- RT @abc4utah: #MISSING: @UPDSL looking for 9 y/o Zayaah Caldwell. She has purple glasses, long braids. Last seen near Fremont Elementary in… 6 days ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: So apparently @motel6 has been reporting undocumented immigrants who stay at their motels to ICE. Everybody retweet th… 6 days ago
- RT @michaelianblack: I demand ESPN gives her a raise. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago