I had the andalouse sauce-a combination of Tabasco, basil, peppers and lemon. The sauce was spicy without being overwhelming and the basil gave a nice balance to the heat of the Tabasco. The andalouse was my favorite of the sauces. My next favorite sauce was the mammouth. This sauce tasted the most like traditional fry sauce, but had a few other flavors mixed in like onion and garlic. I also sampled the aioli sauce a combination of mayonnaise and garlic and my least favorite.
- RT @MHarrisPerry: Why are America's farmers killing themselves in record numbers? flip.it/C8dsPM 1 week ago
- RT @feministabulous: As a woman in the workplace, I prefer to greeted with a firm handshake immediately followed by equal pay. 1 week ago
- RT @heysarahsweeney: PLEASE call 1-202-418-1000 to reach the voicemail of the Chairman of the FCC. Say your name, city, and state and that… 2 weeks ago
- I just don't have the emotional or physical energy to protest Trump today. Thank you to everyone out there giving t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ananavarro: As American tax-payers, millions of our money went to pay sexual harassment settlements involving Congresspeople. I want to… 3 weeks ago