I had the andalouse sauce-a combination of Tabasco, basil, peppers and lemon. The sauce was spicy without being overwhelming and the basil gave a nice balance to the heat of the Tabasco. The andalouse was my favorite of the sauces. My next favorite sauce was the mammouth. This sauce tasted the most like traditional fry sauce, but had a few other flavors mixed in like onion and garlic. I also sampled the aioli sauce a combination of mayonnaise and garlic and my least favorite.
- That sinking feeling when you arrive first (and late) to a dinner party. 8 hours ago
- Listening to Levar Burton Reads on my commute was an A+ way to start the day. Thank you, @levarburton #shortstories 16 hours ago
- Woke up in China. #pollution 1 day ago
- Still in love with tacos. 2 days ago
- Prepping kale salad for lunches this week pretending leafy greens are candy and not fibrous markers of adulthood. 3 days ago