I decided to try out an old family recipe. I like to call these cookies “Uncle Richard’s cookies.” But after some googling, I realized these powdered sugar cookies are also called Ukrainian, Mexican and German wedding cookies. Since these cookies are butter rolled in powdered sugar so I’ll just call them delicious.
- "Eh. It has potential, like most teenagers I meet." - me just now about Spider-Man Homecoming. 4 days ago
- RT @bintiM: RT if you know why twitter.com/newsone/status… 5 days ago
- RT @abc4utah: #MISSING: @UPDSL looking for 9 y/o Zayaah Caldwell. She has purple glasses, long braids. Last seen near Fremont Elementary in… 6 days ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: So apparently @motel6 has been reporting undocumented immigrants who stay at their motels to ICE. Everybody retweet th… 6 days ago
- RT @michaelianblack: I demand ESPN gives her a raise. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago