I decided to try out an old family recipe. I like to call these cookies “Uncle Richard’s cookies.” But after some googling, I realized these powdered sugar cookies are also called Ukrainian, Mexican and German wedding cookies. Since these cookies are butter rolled in powdered sugar so I’ll just call them delicious.
- That sinking feeling when you arrive first (and late) to a dinner party. 8 hours ago
- Listening to Levar Burton Reads on my commute was an A+ way to start the day. Thank you, @levarburton #shortstories 16 hours ago
- Woke up in China. #pollution 1 day ago
- Still in love with tacos. 2 days ago
- Prepping kale salad for lunches this week pretending leafy greens are candy and not fibrous markers of adulthood. 3 days ago