Actually, I think that’s the anthem of my life this past month. I’m headed to South Korea and my blog found a new home at Salt City Girl. So you know, if you like what I have to say you should go over there. I’m still in the process of moving things so it’s a bit of a mess. As always, thank you for reading. I’ll see you there!
- "Eh. It has potential, like most teenagers I meet." - me just now about Spider-Man Homecoming. 4 days ago
- RT @bintiM: RT if you know why twitter.com/newsone/status… 5 days ago
- RT @abc4utah: #MISSING: @UPDSL looking for 9 y/o Zayaah Caldwell. She has purple glasses, long braids. Last seen near Fremont Elementary in… 6 days ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: So apparently @motel6 has been reporting undocumented immigrants who stay at their motels to ICE. Everybody retweet th… 6 days ago
- RT @michaelianblack: I demand ESPN gives her a raise. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago