Actually, I think that’s the anthem of my life this past month. I’m headed to South Korea and my blog found a new home at Salt City Girl. So you know, if you like what I have to say you should go over there. I’m still in the process of moving things so it’s a bit of a mess. As always, thank you for reading. I’ll see you there!
- That sinking feeling when you arrive first (and late) to a dinner party. 8 hours ago
- Listening to Levar Burton Reads on my commute was an A+ way to start the day. Thank you, @levarburton #shortstories 16 hours ago
- Woke up in China. #pollution 1 day ago
- Still in love with tacos. 2 days ago
- Prepping kale salad for lunches this week pretending leafy greens are candy and not fibrous markers of adulthood. 3 days ago