Actually, I think that’s the anthem of my life this past month. I’m headed to South Korea and my blog found a new home at Salt City Girl. So you know, if you like what I have to say you should go over there. I’m still in the process of moving things so it’s a bit of a mess. As always, thank you for reading. I’ll see you there!
- RT @MHarrisPerry: Why are America's farmers killing themselves in record numbers? flip.it/C8dsPM 1 week ago
- RT @feministabulous: As a woman in the workplace, I prefer to greeted with a firm handshake immediately followed by equal pay. 1 week ago
- RT @heysarahsweeney: PLEASE call 1-202-418-1000 to reach the voicemail of the Chairman of the FCC. Say your name, city, and state and that… 2 weeks ago
- I just don't have the emotional or physical energy to protest Trump today. Thank you to everyone out there giving t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ananavarro: As American tax-payers, millions of our money went to pay sexual harassment settlements involving Congresspeople. I want to… 3 weeks ago