Hi there. I’m Krista. I started this blog in 2008 over at Blogspot. I love life, food, booze, coffee, writing, reading, roller coasters and learning. I graduated from Westminster College in June 2010. (They called me a public intellectual.) I call myself Salt City Girl because after living in Salt Lake City, Utah for four years I’m a true SL, UT. I’m now teaching English in South Korea. I like to watch too much TV, travel around a bit and occasionally take photos. I’m excited to share my adventure with you, I hope you enjoy the ride!
- RT @ananavarro: As American tax-payers, millions of our money went to pay sexual harassment settlements involving Congresspeople. I want to… 1 day ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: *gently presses my finger to the collective lips of all men shouting "WHAT ABOUT ME I AM A GOOD MAN ACTUALLY" in women… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidOAtkins: Good news white working class! Your taxes will go up, your Medicare will be cut and your kid's student loans will be more… 5 days ago
- RT @melissaFTW: Transparent. Broad City. Fleabag. Insecure. Girls. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Jessica Jones. Difficult… 1 week ago
- RT @introvertgay: RT if you are LGB and feel the T belongs with us. twitter.com/cotchie1967/st… 1 week ago