Hi there. I’m Krista. I started this blog in 2008 over at Blogspot. I love life, food, booze, coffee, writing, reading, roller coasters and learning. I graduated from Westminster College in June 2010. (They called me a public intellectual.) I call myself Salt City Girl because after living in Salt Lake City, Utah for four years I’m a true SL, UT. I’m now teaching English in South Korea. I like to watch too much TV, travel around a bit and occasionally take photos. I’m excited to share my adventure with you, I hope you enjoy the ride!
- RT @nytopinion: What do the school shootings have in common? Guns, yes. But also, boys. It's always boys pulling the triggers. https://t.co… 10 hours ago
- HGTV did not prepare me for how smelly a kitchen remodel would be. Cap your p-traps! 3 days ago
- "I think people mistake apathy for confidence when the look at me," Z. 4 days ago
- RT @boothheather: I have a thing to say about growing up after tragedy. When I was a senior in high school, 7 of my classmates were killed… 4 days ago
- RT @weprogressives: Please note: If I am ever killed in a random shooting, you may IMMEDIATELY and stridently politicize my death to help s… 6 days ago