Hi there. I’m Krista. I started this blog in 2008 over at Blogspot. I love life, food, booze, coffee, writing, reading, roller coasters and learning. I graduated from Westminster College in June 2010. (They called me a public intellectual.) I call myself Salt City Girl because after living in Salt Lake City, Utah for four years I’m a true SL, UT. I’m now teaching English in South Korea. I like to watch too much TV, travel around a bit and occasionally take photos. I’m excited to share my adventure with you, I hope you enjoy the ride!
- Today I witnessed a middle-aged man explain to a teenage girl how to deal with period cramps. #mansplaining 6 days ago
- I had a really nice moment of calm in the woods today. Hopefully this photo helps you feel a little moment of peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- One of the best things I’ve learned this year is how to download fanfic on my kindle. 2 weeks ago
- RT @stephenomenal: women: please ‘like’ this if you’ve ever had to use toilet paper, your own underwear or even a sock as a temporary pad… 2 weeks ago
- RT @andreagonram: Since the news cycle and Twitter dot com apparently already forgot about the 5,000+ people who died in Puerto Rico after… 1 month ago