This is probably one of my favorite views of Korea. I took this photo at Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon. There’s a surprise around every twist there is always more going on than meets the eye. It’s not just the fashion that’s layered, it’s the people. The vibrancy with which they attack life and the determined way they hold on to the past while embracing the change that will propel them to an unknown future. It’s all there. And it’s addicting.
- I feel so vindicated right now. twitter.com/instantgratsa/… 4 days ago
- I DIDN'T KNOW WAVING WAS HOOKING! 4 days ago
- Am I the only person who didn't care for Ready Player One? I have no interest in the movie after the book left me disappointed. 5 days ago
- "You smell sick." #RelationshipGoals 6 days ago
- Watch five episodes of Golden Girls, dream peacefully. 6 days ago