This is probably one of my favorite views of Korea. I took this photo at Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon. There’s a surprise around every twist there is always more going on than meets the eye. It’s not just the fashion that’s layered, it’s the people. The vibrancy with which they attack life and the determined way they hold on to the past while embracing the change that will propel them to an unknown future. It’s all there. And it’s addicting.
- Today I witnessed a middle-aged man explain to a teenage girl how to deal with period cramps. #mansplaining 6 days ago
- I had a really nice moment of calm in the woods today. Hopefully this photo helps you feel a little moment of peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- One of the best things I’ve learned this year is how to download fanfic on my kindle. 2 weeks ago
- RT @stephenomenal: women: please ‘like’ this if you’ve ever had to use toilet paper, your own underwear or even a sock as a temporary pad… 2 weeks ago
- RT @andreagonram: Since the news cycle and Twitter dot com apparently already forgot about the 5,000+ people who died in Puerto Rico after… 1 month ago